- Download the latest release of VBDoxyAddin
- Unzip and execute the setup
- Confirm installation steps to complete the installation
- Start Visual Basic and check if VBDoxyAddin menu is displayed before Window menu in the menu bar.
- If not displayed, go to the Add-ins->Add-in Manager ..., search for VBDoxyAddin and check the flags Loaded/Unloaded and Load at Startup into the Load Behavior section.
- On the VBDoxyAddin menu, select any command execute actions
- On the Add-ins menu on the menubar, select the VB Doxygen Addin menu item to display the Code Navigator (if not yet displayed)
- Arrange the VBDoxyAddin window docking it on the side of the VB IDE